This is a great snack for those with a sweet tooth for chocolate. Diamonds are a optional; you can also create chocolate–almond bark (ratios may be adjusted).
- 4 tbsp sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (1 tbsp for bark recipe)
- coconut flakes
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a glass measuring cup using the microwave; once melted, whip together to bond.
- Using a diamond mold, place 3 whole almonds in each cavity. Fill each mold to just above the top; while chocolate is still in a melted state sprinkle coconut flakes for added flare and flavor.
- For bark, place a piece of parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet, sprinkle almonds followed by melted chocolate, and finally, coconut flakes.
- Place molds or bark in freezer to quick set.